Announcements : Please allow up to 8 business days for processing.
Announcement: Please allow up to 8 business days for processing.
If you will need your updated I-20/DS-2019 mailed to you, you will also need to submit a shipping request through eShipGlobal.eShipGlobal Instructions:
The Office of International Services (OIS) can send your immigration documents to you by DHL or FedEx through an express mail service, eShipGlobal, at your own expense. To request express mailing of your documents, follow the instructions below. You will need an email address, phone number, mailing address, a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover) and your GSU ID number (if you have been issued one).
- Access eShipGlobal's secure website here.
- Create an account using the onscreen tips.
- Select Governors State University as your school. Choose Office of International Services as the mailing office.
- Enter your mailing address.
- Enter your payment information.
- Review your address and payment information (Errors in the information submitted will delay the shipping of your I-20 or DS-2019)
- Place your order.
You can find answers to questions commonly asked by students here.
If you experience any difficulty in registering and processing the shipment, please use the “Help” link in the site for step-by-step instructions. If you have additional questions about how to use this service, please email eShipGlobal. For all other inquiries related to immigration, please email OIS.
Requesting your immigration documents through express mail is at your expense and your credit card will be charged upon requesting the service.