Skip to content

Updates to Address/Information

The Office of International Services (OIS) must have your current residential address at all times. You must report any change in your residential address to OIS within 10 calendar days of moving. To update your address, you will need to complete the Change of Student Information form and submit it to the Registrar’s Office. OIS will then update your information in your SEVIS record.
Please Note: The residential address is the actual physical address of where you live in the U.S. An academic department address or a P.O. Box are not accepted as proof of address.